Thanks For Taking An Interest In Working For Proactive.
Proactive strives to employ highly competent people, who deliver high quality results. If you have a professional attitude, and think you’re excellent in your craft, we have opportunities for you! We prefer self-starting self sufficient people. We would rather pay employees more for higher tier of work quality and effort, than pay lower wages to more workers. Quality over quantity is something we can’t stress enough here. We are experts at what we do, and we expect the same out of our employees. We are willing to work with some very bright people who are new to the industry, but have a strong grasp of the major concepts, and show a strong aptitude for learning on the fly, as well as having a strong work ethic. We want people who are looking to build a career, and a future. We want the best and the brightest.
We are currently looking for highly competent people in the following fields:
- Security Alarm Installer
- Must be proficient in all major panel types (DSC, Ademco, GE, 2GIG, etc.)
- Must understand typical residential and commercial construct and be competent retrofitting.
- Punctual with a strong work ethic.
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Must have security license and ITA trade certification as a Security Alarm Installer
- Strong computer and networking knowledge and/or certifications is a bonus.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Sales Representative
- Understand security products inside and out.
- Prior sales experience is mandatory.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be courteous, and punctual.
Applicants will be rigorously tested. Please send your resumes in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.